Dienstag, 10. März 2009

Cancel event at the Shangri-La

Gourmet Table Chiang Mai

From: Andy Mannhart
Date: Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Gentlemen
Well, I only got 5 replies to my last mail informing you about our next Gourmet Table in the Shangri-La Hotel.
2 of the replies where positive only, therefore, I had no alternative then to cancel the Friday 13th March event.

I informed Mr. Golden, the Food & Beverage Manager, who would have prepared another memorable and extraordinary menu with excellent wines, that I have to cancel the dinner.

As I am out of town in April, I would give our Gourmet Table another try on Friday, 8th May 2009, again at the Shangri-La. More information will follow about two week prior to the event.

I also have made a “Blog” where you can get the latest information on the Gourmet Table as well as the Menus and pictures from the previous events, please have a look under http://gourmet-table-cm.blogspot.com/

After our great evening at the Meridien Hotel I was somehow convinced that this Gourmet Table would be a pleasant different alternative to our daily life here in CM. Now, probably I am wrong.

I am sorry for these two persons who would have loved to join this Friday. Sorry. Hopefully there will be a next time.

Now, I wish you all a good and successful week. Enjoy the still cool nights.

With culinary greetings

Andy

Mobile Andy +66 801279569
www.the-m-place.com

Pre-opening office:
Andy Mannhart
171 Moo 1 Ban Nahook
Tambon Saluang
Mae Rim 50330
Chiang Mai
Thailand

Tel: +66 801279569 Fax: +66 53 044625
E-Mail: am@salums.com
Skype; andymannhart
www.the-m-place.com

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen