Samstag, 28. Februar 2009

Rules and Regulations

I would like to establish a “Gourmet Table” Chiang Mai.
The objective is simple and clear.

To enjoy once a month’s (for example, every second Friday) a gourmet meal with good wines in one of the top hotels or restaurants in and around town. Together with colleagues who enjoy the same interest.

I would coordinate with the Executive Chef of the Hotels to arrange a set dinner, with the Hotel Manager or Food and Beverage Manager the wines and venue.

This is an all men event except once a year where I would organizes an evening with our ladies.

I think we can be a good group of about (eventually) 8 – 12 persons, just the right size to fill a table. Guests are always most welcome.

Dress code is elegant but casual. (No shorts and slippers)

A dinner with wines will be around Bath 3’000.

At the end of the dinner there will be a Food and Wine critique together with the Executive Chef and Food & Beverage Manager.

Over more rules and regulations like,
- Who can become a member of the “Gourmet Table” Chiang Mai.
- Fines for late comers, hand-phone use during the event and not correct dress code
- Contribution to a Charity organization
- others

can be discussed during the 1st Gourmet Table Chiang Mai on the 13th February 2009.

During my time in Shanghai I established the “Swiss Table” Shanghai, which runes ever since very successfully.

Should you be interested and enjoy good food and wines send me a mail. am@the-m-place.com

If you know others who would like to join please let me know so I can follow up with a mail.
Thank you very much.

Now I am looking forward to hearing from and remain with best

Culinary greetings

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen